Global Needle Coke Market Forecast to 2030
The Global Needle Coke Market report examines historical and current data, as well as a thorough examination of market dynamics. The report also sheds light on the major market growth driving and restraining factors that are expected to influence market growth over the forecast period. The Global Needle Coke Market researches the market scenario to provide growth projections for the Needle Coke industry from 2022 to 2030. The report focuses on potential growth opportunities and constraints that industry leaders may face over the course of the forecast timeline. To assist readers in making decisions, the report pays special attention to emerging business components, niche sectors, product launches, and brand promotions that are taking place in the market.
According to the most recent analysis by Emergen Research, the size of the global Needle Coke market was USD 2,293.5 billion in 2021 and is projected to grow at a rate of 8.7% during the forecast period. One of the main drivers boosting market revenue growth is the rising production of graphite electrodes for the steel sector, particularly in emerging nations, the rising use of smart devices, and the strong demand for graphite batteries. In order to create graphite electrodes with a very low Coefficient of Thermal Expansion, manufacturers use needle coke, a premium-grade, high-value petroleum coke (CTE).
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures to visit this site @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/242
The global Needle Coke industry is highly consolidated owing to the presence of renowned companies operating across several international and local segments of the market. These players dominate the industry in terms of their strong geographical reach and a large number of production facilities. The companies are intensely competitive against one another and excel in their individual technological capabilities, as well as product development, innovation, and product pricing strategies.
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
Asbury Carbons, Baosteel Group Co., GrafTech International, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation, Nippon Steel Chemical Material Co. Ltd., Phillips 66 Company, Posco Chemical, Sumitomo Corporation, and China National Petroleum Corporation
Research Report on the Needle Coke Market Addresses the Following Key Questions:
- Who are the dominant players of the Needle Coke market?
- Which regional market is anticipated to have a high growth rate over the projected period?
- What consumer trends and demands are expected to influence the operations of the market players in the Needle Coke market?
- What are the key growth drivers and restraining factors of the Needle Coke market?
- What are the expansion plans and strategic investment plans undertaken by the players to gain a robust footing in the market?
- What is the overall impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Needle Coke market and its key segments?
The report bifurcates the Needle Coke market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, Volume, Kilotons; 2019-2030)
- Coal-based Needle Coke
- Petroleum-Based Needle Coke
- Shaft Calciner
- Rotary Kiln
- Grade Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, Volume, Kilotons; 2019-2030)
- Intermediate Grade
- Premium Grade
- Super-Premium Grade
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, Volume, Kilotons; 2019-2030)
- Graphite Electrodes
- Silicon Metal and Ferroalloys
- Lithium-ion Anode
- Carbon Black
- Rubber Compounds
Regional Landscape section of the Needle Coke report offers deeper insights into the regulatory framework, current and emerging market trends, production and consumption patterns, supply and demand dynamics, import/export, and presence of major players in each region.
The various regions analyzed in the report include:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/needle-coke-market
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Petroleum-based needle coke segment accounted for relatively large revenue share in 2021. Increasing production of synthetic graphite electrodes for electric arc furnaces in the steel industry and lithium-ion battery anode material has significantly increased demand for petroleum-based needle coke.
- Super-premium grade segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021. Super-premium grade needle coke is being increasingly adopted owing to low sulfur content and exceptional inherent properties such as low puffing rate, low coefficient of thermal expansion, and larger particle size, which allow 5% higher productivity in steel recycling.
- Graphite electrodes segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021. Graphite has properties such as high thermal conductivity and heat resistant, which can be used under harsh conditions such as in high-temperature atmospheres. Low thermal expansion coefficients property of graphite enables use as the main heating element in an electric arc furnace.
- Needle coke market in Asia Pacific accounted for largest revenue share in 2021. Growing automotive sector along with rapid expansion of the steel industry in countries in the region are key factors driving increased demand for aluminum in Asia Pacific. Steel is widely utilized in building and construction sector owing to strength and durability, ductility, and resistance. Rapid urbanization and infrastructure development in various developing countries is driving rapid demand for steel and other materials from the construction sector. Moreover, Asia Pacific is a major consumer for semiconductors, accounting for over 50% of global consumption owing to major electronics market along with expanding automotive sector.
The section on the competitive landscape offers valuable and actionable insights related to the business sphere of the Needle Coke market, covering extensive profiling of the key market players. The report offers information about market share, product portfolio, pricing analysis, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, product launches and brand promotions, among others. The report also discusses the initiatives taken by the key companies to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Key Points of the Geographical Analysis:
- Data and information related to the consumption rate in each region
- Estimated increase in the consumption rate
- Proposed growth of the market share of each region
- Geographical contribution to market revenue
- Expected growth rate of the regional markets
Request Customization as per your specific requirement@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/242
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization feature, please get in touch with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Latest Published Articles by Emergen Research:
Medical Grade Hyaluronic Acid Market
Respiratory Care Devices Market
Environmental DNA eDNA Biomonitoring Market
Connected Mining Market
Hyaluronic Acid Market
Clove Bud Essential Oil Market
Automated Guided Vehicle Market
Veterinary Care Market
Fluid Management Systems Market
Veterinary Dental Equipment Market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
Latest Report: quantum computing for enterprise market, iot chip market
Trending Title: feldspar market, fluid transfer system market